|Romance at Hotels|
|10. See whether the rooms have a mini-bar and if there is room to put your own things in it. Be careful with electronic mini-bars, as you have 30 seconds - 1 minute to put the item back into its place before you are automatically charged.|
11. Find out whether the hotel offer express checkout.
12. Check the extent of their concierge services. Book a room in the hotel's concierge levels. The majority of concierge level rooms offer additional amenities such as a complimentary continental breakfast and nightly hors d 'oeuvres.
13. Staying at a resort? Then you may find they have activities you can both join in, especially during the summer. They can range from a sunset dinner cruise to various guest sporting events.
14. Check whether there are any romance packages or extras. A few hotels offer a room upgrade upon arrival, chocolates, flowers, champagne and/or breakfast in bed.
15. Reserve a room in the quietest location possible: away from elevators, meeting rooms and busy areas in the corridors.
16. And the most important - be in the romantic spirit and no matter what happens your getaway will be great!