The perfect relationship healer is a quick escape. Getting away to a nearby hotel or resort often results in the perfect romantic remedy for weary and time restricted relationships. In order to plan the perfect getaway, use the following insider tips and create the ultimate romantic experience for you both!
1. Look for a hotel that offers late check-out and check to see if there is a charge for checking out late.
2. Phone the front desk of the hotel rather than the reservation system for information about the hotel and reserving your room, as there you may get a more accurate and up-to-date information regarding what rooms are available.
3. Learn if the hotel offers room service and from what hours. At some hotels you may find a very limited selection after 10pm. Find out if this is the case. Check if the concierge or front desk have numbers and menus to nearby restaurants that will deliver to the hotel.
4. Inquire how many restaurants are on the location and whether they serve full meals or just appetizers.
5. Make sure to find out whether the hotel has data ports, if you're planning on using the Internet. Also check exactly how much they charge for local calls and what they consider a local call. You may give them the number your planning on dialing for access so they can check for you.
6. Check what type of view your room will have. Find out that it doesn't overlook a parking lot or a freeway.
7. Inquire if they have the Movies On Command or Movies On Demand service (for around a $7-10 fee you can watch movies that are still in the theatre or not yet released on video).
8. Check if the hotel has a pool and/or hot tub. Also find out whether the pool is heated and what hours it's open.
9. Ask if there is a gym, health spa or other services on the premises. In case there is a spa, see if they offer in-room massages. Some hotels also offer poolside massages as well.